If you are looking for solutions to any esthetic challenges with your smile or any oral health problems, call our office for same day dentistry. We are conveniently located in Tampa, and you can schedule an appointment by calling (813) 430-0933. In our dental office, we are passionate about oral health and believe in the critical nature of preventative dental care. For this reason, we recommend having your teeth professionally cleaned and examined once or twice a year. Our objective is to use these appointments to prevent many common oral health problems like cavities and gum disease. While our hope is that all of our patients receive this regular dental care, we know that many people are concerned about the time it will take for this or other procedures. When you visit our dental office, you can be confident that we will perform your teeth cleaning and examination promptly and comfortably. In most cases, your appointment will be over before your lunch break ends.
Same Day Dentistry and Dental Bonding
At North Tampa Dentistry, we offer dental bonding as a way to improve the appearance of your teeth and to restore teeth that have been damaged in an accident. In a bonding procedure, the enamel on your teeth will remain intact, making this solution entirely reversible if you choose to use a different type of restoration in the future. The process can be completed in one day by roughening up the surface of your tooth prior to shaping the bonding material. Created to mimic the natural shade of your teeth, it is shaped prior to being hardened in place for a natural looking restoration. This procedure is certainly ideal for children, given how quickly it can be completed. Many adults also use this option when they are pressed for time and looking for an immediate restoration. The only challenge is that the bonding material will not be as durable as a dental crown would be, making it essential to discuss the pros and cons of the procedure.
Check out what others are saying about our same day dentistry services on Yelp: Same Day Dentistry Tampa.
Same Day Dentistry and Dental Crowns
If your tooth has experienced significant damage, you will likely need a dental crown to restore its appearance and to strengthen it. It is critical that you visit our Tampa dental office as soon as possible after damaging your tooth. If you leave the damaged area exposed, bacteria can infect the center of your tooth. This can create the need for a root canal to be completed. If the infection becomes severe, like a dental abscess, more drastic steps may be required to drain the pus. This is an unfortunate but entirely avoidable situation. If you simply have the damaged tooth restored immediately, the risk of a bacterial infection goes down significantly. When you visit North Tampa Dentistry, we send the case to the lab for crown fabrication so we can produce the fastest results for you.
If you live in the 33618 area and have a damaged tooth, we recommend that you call (813) 430-0933 to schedule an appointment with our dental office.
Helpful Related Links
- American Dental Association (ADA). Glossary of Dental Terms. 2015
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry® (AACD). Home Page. 2015
- WebMD. WebMD’s Oral Care Guide. 2015
About our business, license, and website security
- North Tampa Dentistry was established in 2008
- We accept the following payment methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa
- We serve patients from the following counties: Hillsborough County
- We serve patients from the following cities: Tampa, North Tampa, South Tampa, Lutz, Wesley Chapel, Land O’ Lakes, Brandon, Carrollwood, Citrus Park
- Florida Board of Dentistry (License #DN15537). View License Information and Specifics
- National Provider Identifier Database (1073738183). View NPI Registry Information
- Healthgrades. View Background Information and Reviews
- Website Safety Ratings and Reputation – AVG Threat Labs. View Details
- Norton Safe Web. View Details
- Trend Micro Site Safety Center. View Details
Back to top of Same Day Dentistry