Welcome to Your North Tampa Dental Office
Welcome to North Tampa Dentistry! Our dentist in Tampa, Dr. Roberto Bellegarrigue, DMD and his friendly dental staff dedicate themselves to providing the best in oral healthcare for the community in North Tampa, Northdale, and Carrollwood. We treat families and patients of all ages, addressing unique and personalized dental needs, as well as cases that require emergency dental treatment. From essential teeth cleanings and exams to cosmetic dental services and tooth replacement options, our broad range of comprehensive dental services allows us to treat everyone in the family. Since our dentist office is located in North Tampa, we happily serve families in nearby the communities like Greater Northdale, Lake Magdalene, Citrus Park Hamlet, Carrollwood, Lutz, and beyond.
Tampa's Trusted Family Dentist
At North Tampa Dentistry, one of our main priorities is establishing a mutually trusting and honest relationship with each patient. We know our patients expect and deserve high-quality dental care, along with respect and integrity. Your North Tampa dentist and his team approach patients with honesty, warmth, and compassion. Since we are a private practice, we hold ourselves to a different standard than a corporate chain; doctor-patient relationships are integral to our mission.
Dr. Roberto Bellegarrigue values our patients' time, trust, and oral health; we take the time to listen to our patients and understand their unique dental needs, smile goals, and lifestyle. Over the years, we can track changes in both your oral and general health, while offering suggestions to improve your quality of life during the dental exam.
Insurance Companies Covering Dental Appointments With Medicare
Aetna, Cigna, Humana, & United Healthcare (all PPO plans) have created a program with Medicare to better serve patients. These plans do not require patients to see an in network dental provider. Each insurance provider offers their own information and restrictions for the plans. Check out our forms page for a detailed breakdown. Below is a summary of each plan:
- Preventative services covered 100%
- Limited coverage with fillings, root canals, extractions, dental crowns & bridges, dental implants, and dentures
- Some visit limits
- Patient pays upon visit and receives reimbursement from Aetna
- No visit limits
- Preventative services covered (with limitations)
- Patient pays upon visit and receives reimbursement from Cigna or patient can pay upon visit, dental provider submits claim and reimburses patient once payment is received from Cigna
- Basic coverage
- Patients receive an annual allowance
- Patients to pay a portion upon dental visit, Humana pays remainder of portion and later reimburses the amount patient covered
- Preventative services covered
- Other services covered: tooth extractions, fillings, dental crowns & bridges, dentures
- Patient receives an annual balance from United Healthcare. Patient pays at time of dental visit and later receives reimbursement from insurance provider
If you have a PPO plan with any of the above, be sure to contact them and ask about Medicare Advantage PPO coverage. Once your eligibility has been determined, contact our office to schedule an appointment.
Full Service Dental Care for Patients Near Tampa
Dr. Bellegarrigue can treat any number of oral health needs for patients of every age. Instead of driving to see different specialists, we can address all of your smile goals at our Tampa dentist office. We rely on state-of-the-art dental technology, allowing Dr. Bellegarrigue to quickly identify and treat oral health issues, place dental implants, and make impressions of your teeth and gums for dental prosthetics. At North Tampa Dentistry, our comprehensive dental services include:
- Cosmetic dentistry
- General dentistry
- Dental cleanings and exams
- Dental crowns & bridges
- Emergency dentistry
- Dental implants
- Dentures & partials
- Six Month Smiles
- Porcelain veneers
- Tooth extractions
- Professional teeth whitening
Our comprehensive approach to oral healthcare means we can treat multiple dental issues while we beautify your smile.
Book an Appointment at North Tampa Dentistry Today!
At North Tampa Dentistry, we look forward to treating you and your family for years to come. Please contact our dentist office to schedule an appointment by calling (813) 968-5368 or by using our convenient online contact form.
North Tampa Dentistry is nearby the communities of Hamlet, Brentwood, Carrollwood, Lake Magdalene, East of North Dale Mabry highway (597).