The good news is that today's teeth whitening products are relatively safe, and most are not strong enough to damage your enamel.
That being said, it's a good idea to whiten your teeth under the supervision of your dentist for several reasons:
- Dr. Belle has access to higher-strength whitening products than you can buy at the store. This means it's more effective in achieving your desired results in less time. The bottom line is that higher-strength whitening gel equals less time bleaching and more time smiling!
- Dr. Belle can provide guidance if you have tooth sensitivity issues after bleaching your teeth.
- The custom teeth whitening trays that we provide offer a snug fit and protection from whitening gel escaping and irritating your gums. A snug fit also means better, more efficient results.
Professional teeth whitening at North Tampa Dentistry works like this:
- We start by taking impressions of your teeth.
- Then, we use the impressions to create custom plastic teeth whitening trays you'll wear at home.
- Dr. Belle will choose the suitable strength of bleaching gel for your needs, and we'll teach you how to apply it to your trays safely.
- You'll whiten your teeth for seven to ten days at home when it's convenient for you.
- You'll enjoy your brighter smile and update it whenever you like with your bleaching trays at home.
Want to learn more about professional teeth whitening in Tampa, FL? Call North Tampa Dentistry at (813) 968-5368.